Gobindapur Sephali Memorial Primary Teacher’s Training Institute offers two courses-
- B.ed- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or B.ed is a degree required to be taken up by those who wish to take up teaching as a career option. To take admission for b.ed with GSMPTTI, one must have completed his/her undergraduate study. With B.Ed, you will, however, be able to take secondary classes. For taking senior secondary classes, one must have a post-graduate degree prior to taking up b.ed.
- D.ed- Diploma in Education is known as a certified teacher training course where the candidates are educated and prepared for serving as a teaching staff at government and private elementary schools. D.ed is best suited for individuals willing to take up a teaching career and is at the same time interested to learn more about the art of schooling.
|Sl No||Name Of Course||Intake|
Students willing to take admission at Gobindapur Sephali Memorial Primary Teacher’s Training Institute must meet these criteria:
- Must have completed 10+2 from a recognized school/institute with at least 55% and up
- Must have a bachelors degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with a result of atleast 50% and up
- Must be above the age of 21 years
- Admission to GSMPTTI will be based on the decision of the admission board of members upon successful submission of the admission form and all supporting documents.